Center Spot Diffuser
- Great for Digital and Film photography
- The glass is a close-up diopter with a hole cut out of the center.
- This hole allows the lens to focus on the subject as it normally does
- The surrounding area of the image covered by the diopter glass is rendered out of focus
- The effect can be controlled through lens and aperture choice
The Hoya Center Spot filter is a close-up diopter with a hole in the center. In the center of the image, the lens can focus at any distance within the lenses normal focus range. Due to the close-up diopter glass around the periphery, outlying areas of the picture is rendered a delicate, soft-focus effect while the central image is sharply focused.
Filter Factor: N/A Glass Type: Hoya Optical Number of Multi-Coatings: 0 Hardened Top Layer: No Anti-Static: No Frame Construction: Standard Profile / Aluminum Front Filter Threads: Yes