85B Color Conversion
- Designed for analogue photographers
- Converts 5500°K light sources to match tungsten-balanced film
- Sizes Ø46mm-Ø82mm
- 6 layers of Hoya Multi-Coating (HMC)
The 85B color conversion filter allows photographers to shoot Tungsten-balanced (3200°K) film in daylight (5500°K) conditions.
The Hoya 85B filter should be used when:
- Using tungsten-balanced film (3200°K) and shooting in daylight
- Using tungsten-balanced film (3200°K) indoors with 5500°K temperature light sources.
Hoya 85 Series Conversions:
From (light source)
Hoya color conversion filters are manufactured in Japan using hand-selected silicates that are carefully smelted and blended to yield high-performance optical glass. Hoya then applies 6-layers of a Super Multi-Coating (SMC) formula which greatly reduces or eliminates reflections on the surface of the glass. This means the filter has virtually no unwanted effect on color, contrast, or clarity of the final image.
The filter features a lightweight standard aluminum frame to house the glass (Ø46mm - Ø82mm sizes) and signature Hoya casing.
Filter Factor: 2.1 Glass Type: Hoya Optical Number of Multi-Coatings: 6 total / 3 each side Hardened Top Layer: No Anti-Static: No Frame Construction: Standard Profile / Aluminum Front Filter Threads: Yes