85C Color Correction
- Built for Film Photographers that use Tungsten Balanced film
- Converts (5500°K) light sources to match (3800°K) Tungsten balanced film.
- Produces accurate colors on tungsten film when shooting under daylight or flash conditions
- Produces a cooler look when used with Type A or Type B Tungsten Film
- 6 layers of HMC multi-coating
The 85 series are color conversion filters for the use of tungsten type color films in daylight.. 85C decreases the color temperature from 5500°K to 3800°K. The effect obtained is the same as with daylight type color films used in daylight.
HMC (HOYA MULTI COATED) These popular filters are renowned for their ability to minimize reflection at the filter surfaces that reduces flare and ghosting. The result is an average light transmission of over 97%, giving sharp contrast and well-balanced color. HOYA HMC filters are recommended for enhancing the performance of today's multicoated lenses.
Filter Factor: 1.8 Glass Type: Hoya Optical Number of Multi-Coatings: 6 / 3 per side Hardened Top Layer: No Anti-Static: No Frame Construction: Standard Profile / Aluminum Front Filter Threads: Yes