HMC Close-up Set II (+1,+2,+4)
- Hoya Close-Up filter set II includes +1, +2, and +4 diopters for close-up photography. These filters decrease the minimum focus distance of any lens they are used with.
- The set of 3 filters allows the photographer to control how close they want to get to their subject.
- The Hoya Close-Up filters can be used separately or combined to get even closer.
- The Depth-of-field is very shallow when close-up filters are being used so using small an apertures is recommended.
- Comes with filter pouch.
HOYA CLOSE-UP Lens Set II is a convenient kit of 3 multi coated close-up lens No.1, No. 2 and No.4 for macro photography using either digital or film cameras. Completely clear optical lens element inside light aluminum frame will let you get closer to the object.
Close-up lens is an extremely convenient tool that is by attaching to the front part of the master lens allows you shooting in macro style. In other words, close-up lens makes the original minimum working distance of your lens shorter, that will allow you to get closer to the subject and shoot it with bigger magnification. Close-up lens will let you get in a new world of creativity, providing detailed close-up shots. Suggested for shooting flora, insects and small objects.
ADVANTAGES OF CLOSE-UP FILTERS
- You can get closer to the object with the master lens that originally will not allow you to do so.
- Unlike macro lens, close-up lens is very compact and will not take much space in your bag.
- Macro lens is usually prime lens. Close-up lens can be used with zoom lenses, thus converting your zoom lens into macro zoom lens.
- Zero exposure magnifying factor, shutter speed will not change.
- Less flares and ghosts thanks to HOYA multi coated glass.
- Possibility to create other diopters by combining two close-up lenses together. For example, No.1 + No.2 is equal to No.3.
- Can be used with other effect filters like Polarizing filter*
* Combining close-up filters with other filters might cause vignetting.