81C Color Correction
- Built for Film Photographers that use Daylight film
- Great to use on cloudy days or in the shade where colors tend to look cool
- Warms color temperature (400°K) to help balance cool lighting conditions
- 6 layers of HMC multi-coating
- 81C is warmer than 81A or 81B
Corrects the tendency toward bluish tones, the 81C is a strong warming filter created to add a noticeable warm cast to daylight photos.
HMC (HOYA MULTI COATED) These popular filters are renowned for their ability to minimize reflection at the filter surfaces that reduces flare and ghosting. The result is an average light transmission of over 97%, giving sharp contrast and well-balanced color. HOYA HMC filters are recommended for enhancing the performance of today's multicoated lenses.
Filter Factor: 1/2 stop Glass Type: Hoya Optical Number of Multi-Coatings: 6 / 3 per side Hardened Top Layer: No Anti-Static: No Frame Construction: Standard Profile / Aluminum Front Filter Threads: Yes