80B Color Correction
- Built for Film Photographers that use Daylight film
- Converts (3400°K) light sources to match (5500°K) Daylight balanced film.
- Creates a warmer look when used with (3200°K) light sources
- Produces accurate colors on daylight film when shooting under normal incandescent light bulbs
- 6 layers of HMC multi-coating
These are color conversion filters for the use of daylight type color films, or digital cameras with a white balance set manually to “daylight”, with an artificial light source. 80B increases the color temperature from 3400°K to 5500°K for the use of photoflood lamps.
Filter Factor: 1 stop Glass Type: Hoya Optical Number of Multi-Coatings: 6 layers / 3 per side Hardened Top Layer: No Anti-Static: No Frame Construction: Standard Profile / Aluminum Front Filter Threads: Yes