Mist Diffuser Black No. 0.5
- Create a Cinematic Look and Film Feel
- Excellent for Cinema and Still Photo applications
- Reduce Contrast, wrinkles, and skin blemishes
- Increase Halation or "Blooming" of Highlights and Specular Light Sources
- No. 0.5 version produces a more subtle effect than No. 1
The HOYA Mist Diffuser Black No. 0.5 filter diffuses light sources to create a soft glowing effect around highlights. It reduces overall contrast but especially in the shadows. Helps create a cinematic look and film feel in your images and video. HOYA Mist Diffuser Black No. 0.5 is similar to filters rated 1/8 when compared to other filters.
HOYA's creates their Mist filters by equally distributing a fine black nano powder between two layers of optical glass. Then chemically bonds the two pieces of glass together before mounting them into low-profile frames. Hoya chooses not to mulit-coat the glass surface to provide enhanced flares.
The HOYA Mist Diffuser Black No. 0.5 helps:
- Reduce Contrast between Highlights and Shadows
- Create a "Blooming" Effect around highlights and Light Sources
- Soften wrinkles and skin blemishes
- Produce a cinematic look and feel
Available in sizes Ø49mm - Ø82mm.
The filters feature a lightweight matte-black low-profile aluminum frame and comes with HOYA's classic storage case.
Filter Factor: 0 Number of Multi-Coatings: 0 Hardened Top Layer: No Anti-Static: No Frame Construction: Low Profile / Aluminum Front Filter Threads: Yes