- DISCONTINUED PRODUCT - While Supplies last
- Reduces "light pollution" by blocking orange/yellow color spikes from city lights
- Improves contrast between stars and sky
- Also used to enhance fall colors without effecting green and blue colors
- The Red Intensifier was replaced by the Starscape Filter
The Hoya Intensifier is a discontinued model that was replaced with the Hoya Starscape. Both versions use the exact same glass and filter frame. The only difference is the packaging and name. The quality, effectiveness, and end result are the same.
Learn more about how the filter works on the Starscape product page
Filter Factor: 0.5 stops Glass Type: Hoya Didymium Number of Multi-Coatings: 0 Hardened Top Layer: No Anti-Static: No Frame Construction: Low Profile / Aluminum Front Filter Threads: Yes